Memphis Sound Positions Open

*BUMP*

It isn't that far down on the list, so I guess this is less of a "bump" and more of a "don't miss this oppertunity!". lol

The show is a BLAST and is coming together amazingly well for this early in the season. The brass book is extremely well-written and like mentioned above, the NEW horns make them sound even that much better. Not to mention the guard is the cleanest I have ever see them and the work is pretty sweet.

If you didn't make your desired Div. I corps this season but find yourself wishing you were on the road as summer approaches, this is a great oppertunity for anyone wanting that "full tour" experience. We are scheduled to appear in 22 shows (including Finals), 2 concerts (Chicago's Navy Pier) and 5 parades.

Everydays started last Monday so there is still plenty of time to catch up before our first show (20th) and when we depart for tour (23rd).

I had to leave Memphis for a couple of days due to a personal emergency, but if anyone is interested and has any questions (everydays, tour, etc.) I will be here until late Sunday night or early Monday morning so feel free to PM me.

Full tour scheduled for this summer see http://www.memphisdrumcorps.org for details.

New horns, great staff, good food, what else can you ask for?!

Fees based on experience.

And new front ensemble equipment.

With the front half of the show on in the past week, this promises to be the best edition of the Memphis Sound yet. What better way to work on your tan, travel across the nation, perform in front of thousands of people, improve your performance skills and become part of a great family of kids and staff.

Plus, housing, food and rehearsals at Christian Brothers University. Air conditioned dorms, lighted rehearsal field and some of the best cafeteria food I've ever eaten. Interested? Email Mr. Moore as soon as possible and come join the fun.

:mmm:

And Bobby knows food!

Yes I do!

Saturday's dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and watermelon was Box 5.

Execution was flawless and the GE was over the top.

(See, even our food is truly drum corps!)

Memphis Sound has 1 trumpet, 1 Bari and a couple of Guard spots open. Contact Trey Moore at

director@memphisdrumcorps.org or message me for his phone number.

Full tour scheduled for this summer see http://www.memphisdrumcorps.org for details.

New horns, great staff, good food, what else can you ask for?!

Fees based on experience.

As of today the sop hole is filled. We may have a contra hole due to a family emergency. Contact Trey Moore ASAP.

:D

Edited by Directorofbands

As of today the sop hole is filled. We may have a contra hole due to a family emergency. Contact Trey Moore ASAP.

:D

Contra Hole is still available along with 2 guard spots open (flag) and 1 bari spot.

The show is coming along nicely............. :worthy:

Edited by Directorofbands

Contra Hole is still available along with 2 guard spots open (flag) and 1 bari spot.

The show is coming along nicely............. :worthy:

All openings are now filled. Thanks to everyone who has been in touch with us. Hope everyone enjoys our 2006 production and best of luck to all of our drum corps bretheren. See you on the road.

is Memphis marching 8 contras?

-C