DCN Contest Hilversum

This Saturday the second DCN Contest of the season will be held in Hilversum, which makes it a homeshow for Beatrix and Jong Beatrix. The contest shows a very strong field in the A-Class, which should be exciting!

Here is a list of all the corps entering in order of appearance:

Cadet Class:

Jong DAP

Johan Friso

Jong Beatrix

Percussion Class:

Harpe Davids

A-Class

Southwest Union

Showband 75

DIO

Willem Eggert

Open Class:

DAP

Die Tambourijnen

Beatrix'

This Saturday the second DCN Contest of the season will be held in Hilversum, which makes it a homeshow for Beatrix and Jong Beatrix. The contest shows a very strong field in the A-Class, which should be exciting!

Here is a list of all the corps entering in order of appearance:

Cadet Class:

Jong DAP

Johan Friso

Jong Beatrix

Percussion Class:

Harpe Davids

A-Class

Southwest Union

Showband 75

DIO

Willem Eggert

Open Class:

DAP

Die Tambourijnen

Beatrix'

Do Beatrix, Jubal, Northern Star not meet at any shows until DCE Championships? (apart from the Jubal/ N Star show a few weeks ago)

Not in competition....

The three corps will meet the 30rd of June in Dordrecht on Evening with the Stars, a tattoo with Glassmen which Jubal organized, but it's not judged.

So unfortunately, that's how it is. I think DCE should have put up a regional like Courtrai last year in the end of June with most of the corps participating, but they choosed not to, so I guess the Championships will be very exciting with most of the corps not even competed against each other before.

Not in competition....

The three corps will meet the 30rd of June in Dordrecht on Evening with the Stars, a tattoo with Glassmen which Jubal organized, but it's not judged.

So unfortunately, that's how it is. I think DCE should have put up a regional like Courtrai last year in the end of June with most of the corps participating, but they choosed not to, so I guess the Championships will be very exciting with most of the corps not even competed against each other before.

30th June sounds like a good evening in Dordrecht.

Are you coming over for the East of England Invitation show with Glassmen on the 2nd July?