Where Can I find?

Does anyone know where I can find a recording of the Cascades 2000 Championship show. It seems to be the most difficult thing to find. Thank you

I think that was before DCI did the Div 2/3 Finals CDs. Finding recordings of corps that placed 22 and lower is pretty difficult. All I have from my 2000 show is a faulty video tape. :( If the Cascades have a message board on their site, try asking there. I'm sure some alumni from that year have a tape.

unfortunately most of our alumni don't use the forums. My best friend who marched in 2000 for Cascades had a cd but his car got broken into and they stole all his cd's. So I am on the neverending hunt since DCI didn't record the lower corps.

unfortunately most of our alumni don't use the forums. My best friend who marched in 2000 for Cascades had a cd but his car got broken into and they stole all his cd's. So I am on the neverending hunt since DCI didn't record the lower corps.

I'm sure DCI does have the video and audio recordings from those shows, but there isn't a big demand for them, so there's not much incentive release them.