Housing sites

Glassmen are staying at Vicksburg HS, 501 E. Highway Street, but just tomorrow they pull in at approx 4am

sweet, thanks. stayed at vicksburg two days last summer...first day we used the pavement field, lost a shoe when a soprano stepped on my heel, bloodied up my heel during the other 7 minutes of the show. second day we rehearsed on both the pavement lot and a grass lot on the other side of the stadium and on another street. it poured during our runthrough and we had to wade back through the parking lot into the school. the rooms we stayed in had great air conditioning though.

sweet, thanks. stayed at vicksburg two days last summer...first day we used the pavement field, lost a shoe when a soprano stepped on my heel, bloodied up my heel during the other 7 minutes of the show. second day we rehearsed on both the pavement lot and a grass lot on the other side of the stadium and on another street. it poured during our runthrough and we had to wade back through the parking lot into the school. the rooms we stayed in had great air conditioning though.

blue stars i take it then, i just graduated from there and watched you guys both days, yeah the weather sure sucked, but you guys look good, luckily the parking lot practice field is now gone

Just got back (yet again) from BD's rehersal. LOTS OF CHANGES were put in today. Parts in the beginning were added that some will enjoy and others will complain about, along with great phrasing and lots of clean drill.