Van Buren Show

Yamato was 1st with a 80.05

impulse was 2nd with a 79.1

:blink: ...and I laugh because I started this thread hoping to find out at least what the line up was!

And got the best information I could get....SoCal is rocking tonight!

Thank you for the scores! Any reviews? Comments?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

scores?

waiting for the fans....just started a new post asking for reviews

Div III is giving all of us the best "who will win" show!

After watching all the sniping back and forth between Academy Fans/OC/Spartans/ECJ, maybe the kids have the right attitude. They seem not to be worried about scores and focusing on the Drum Corps experience. Maybe the Parents/Fans need to take a collective breath and put the fun back into Drum Corps.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Hey, don't drag the OC/Spartans/ECJ fans and parents into this. Unlike last year, I haven't seen any sniping this year regarding these corps.

Most of what I've read has been about AA and some of the posts have been overly harsh on a hard working and talented group of young performers.

I've driven 3600 miles to watch three shows this year. I didn't go to those shows to see one corps outscoring another. I went to watch some darn good performances and spend some time with other fans who share my passion for this activity.

This may be one of the most entertaining Div II/III seasons ever. Sit back and enjoy the show.

I've driven 3600 miles to watch three shows this year. I didn't go to those shows to see one corps outscoring another. I went to watch some darn good performances and spend some time with other fans who share my passion for this activity.

This may be one of the most entertaining Div II/III seasons ever. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Amen.

Lastly, who said OC would win by 10 pts? Whoever did is not on the same planet.

NOBODY!

Is there a score for Fever too?

probably an error. If you look at the Frisco results, the placement numbers are a little off. :blink:

But I'm sure Chris there is working overtime with all the dci.org goodies they got going on, and is doing a heck of a job I think B)

Edited by bari_benzo