More Favorite Memories

More Favorite Memories

It's not just Favorite Memories. It's MORE of what you want! It's More Favorite Memories!!! It contains more, more and more!!!!!!

Included is a photo of someone marching horn for an all-age corps! YES! There are all-age corps and fairly soon, I hope to bring you a contribution by someone from the DCP staff about why you...I'm talking to YOU...should consider marching in one...But you're going to have to wait for it, because too much of a good thing all at once might rot your teeth. And you don't want to get too much MORE at once!

A short tribute to Nancy Dingus!

And Dutch Boy's 1974 trip to a soccer match in Munich Germany! And it ends with a question asking if anyone knows of any earlier performance by an American corps in Europe. YOU might be the person who can answer that...but first you HAVE TO READ THIS COLUMN!...because it has MORE of what you want, MORE of what you need, and MORE of the love you just can't run from.

And because it's all about MORE, here's that website link once again so you don't have to scroll up three inches...because I really do care for you.

More Favorite Memories ]More Favorite Memories[/url]

And I just got my first response to the column. The person who sent in the e-mail is from Canada, so you have to excuse the "u" in "Favourite." :) <<I read the DCI article Sept. 8 2006 More Favourite Memories. The Alberta All Girls Marching band went to Europe in 1972, 1974 and 1977. They were non competitive but all instruments were drum corps, were taught by DCI instructors and played some music done by other corps. Please see the web site for the National Film Board Canada for a highlight of a film done by the board. Dutch Boy were there too. Film of Alberta Girls at same soccer match as Dutch Boy referred to in "More Favorite Memories"

It's not even noon in northwest Indiana, and already, I'm receiving MORE! Fasten your seatbelts...