Empire Statesmen First Camp!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about that turnout, wow!

a 16 hour weekend feals like 4 hours when your are at this camp. you have a great time and get to play great music. anyone interested , stop dwon at the next camp at mercy high school on november 25 and 26.

B) ES07 B)

You guys have class, thanks for the warm welcome and all, this season 's gonna be great.

Guy

It's great to have you guys this year. You add another level of excellence to this corps. Can't wait to get going again.

You guys have class, thanks for the warm welcome and all, this season 's gonna be great.

Guy

Sorry I did not have a chance to meet you. Hopefully we can change that next camp. Were you playing soprano? I know I saw several over there I did not recognize.

Cannot wait for next camp!

a 16 hour weekend feals like 4 hours when your are at this camp. you have a great time and get to play great music. anyone interested , stop dwon at the next camp at mercy high school on november 25 and 26.

B) ES07 B)

Ryan, I must agree wiht you that the camp goes by quickly. I must say though that the 15 hours of driving doesn't go by so quickly. It is well worth it though to be with our friends and play the very cool music Jerry has given us for this year!

Sorry I did not have a chance to meet you. Hopefully we can change that next camp. Were you playing soprano? I know I saw several over there I did not recognize.

Cannot wait for next camp!

Yep I was playing soprano, actually I am the smartest :beer: of the French Canadians, you can ask my friends they will agree.

See you in two weeks,

Yep I was playing soprano, actually I am the smartest :beer: of the French Canadians, you can ask my friends they will agree.

See you in two weeks,

:-) I love Canadians - cause I am one! :-)

ES07 come check us out!

Edited by Baritone Tammy

Ryan, I must agree wiht you that the camp goes by quickly. I must say though that the 15 hours of driving doesn't go by so quickly. It is well worth it though to be with our friends and play the very cool music Jerry has given us for this year!

you could always practice in the car :doh:

you could always practice in the car :doh:

LOL - :-)

ES07 - let the fun begin!