FLASH!

FLASH!

When negotiating with the Sarataga Race Track last week, I was promised at least 2 performances for our new group.

Today, we were offered a series of WEEKLY APPEARANCES, THROUGH-OUT THE JULY-AUGUST MEET!

Capital Brass!, in our inaugaral season - at the center of the most "happening" summer event in New York State!

If you're not marching on the field this summer - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Get on this pony and be ready for a wild ride!

This will be a launch pad for a GREAT future!

And, having played at the track for 12 years now, this gig is a GAS!

more info: www.brassomania.com

of course, Brass-O-Mania! will ALSO be playing some Track dates, so I guess my dance card is starting to fill up for the summer.

Edited by brassomaniac

This is just the beginning of our quest to bring Drum Corps for the 21st Century to our region.

Our goal will be to create new fans, and bring back some old ones, with a corps-style, up-close show in HUGE area events.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMIT TO THE ENTIRE SCHEDULE, in order to participate.

This is a UNIQUE opportunity to experience the THRILL of performing, without the deep committment and high expences we've all been through.

Don't wait until we've learned the entire program. Jump on board NOW.

Edited by brassomaniac