Glen Falls NY. show?

SkyAlumni and Les Diplomats have been contacted.

Haven't heard back from Les Diplomats;

Sky Alumni said they have something else booked for that date.

I noticed from their schedules St. Joe's (parade) and Park City (cruise) won't be able to attend. Would be great to see the Boston corps along with Cabs, Toronto and Diplomats. Whoever is there, I'm sure it will be a great night for Drum Corps.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks pal! I wasn't even talking about myself.

However, truth be told... I've been :doh: 'ing, :o and :rock: for years now; and no it didn't start by not having a V8.

Joe!

You are always so hard on yourself!!! Get a hold of yourself, man! :worthy:

Congrats to Lydia, Art and the Lions Club for getting this all together. It should be a great show!

Thanks Greg....but truly...I must bow to Lydia. She has made this happen. Can't wait.

Also LucysSkylineralumni, Thank you for the nice words and clarification. The area is great and it should prove to be a great night. It is a shame that everyones favorite corps couldn't come, but if this goes as we expect it to, then next year...who knows?

• 2 weeks later...
Any further word on what corps will be there?
There was a meeting on the show this evening. So, stay tuned! You may well hear more on this show very soon! Edited by Skylander

Preston Scout House Alumni (one of three Pepe Notaro award winners at the 2006 DCA Alumni Classic) have also been invited and the date is on their scheduel. So where are the Bridgemen? Wouldn't it be great to see all three on the program?

Preston Scout House Alumni (one of three Pepe Notaro award winners at the 2006 DCA Alumni Classic) have also been invited and the date is on their scheduel. So where are the Bridgemen? Wouldn't it be great to see all three on the program?

The Bridgemen had their 2007 schedule all set and declined the invitation to the Alumni Show in Glens Falls. BUT said if it's ago for 2008 - they'd like to participate.

Would love to get Sky Alumni next year!

Lydia

The Bridgemen had their 2007 schedule all set and declined the invitation to the Alumni Show in Glens Falls. BUT said if it's ago for 2008 - they'd like to participate.

Would love to get Sky Alumni next year!

Lydia

so who is in this show?,............................we received a contact a couple months ago, but never heard another word.................