Americanos Going Adios?

I remember hearing about the plan to replace the engines in both buses (160 and 170) and then sell them off being talked about in '05 after first going inactive. If I heard correctly, someone rented the kitchen trailer last year, and the drums were used by somebody else. All of this (aside from the bus engines, that I'm pretty sure happened) is just from word of mouth.

Definitly sad to see all this happening, but I can't say it's surprising.

Edited by Carl306

from what i recieved from the canos organization is that the buses were sold to someone. The reason being that the insurance cost too much and the future parade corps does not need coach buses and can use more buget friendly school bus style. The trailers are in storage where vandalism can not affect them. A better place to ask these questions are with someone on the board of directors. They check the message board at www.canos.org alot. Any alumni is welcome to sign up. And there is a planned reunion at the canos center during flag day weekend. Nothing special just trying to get people back in touch with one another.