Apology

This is intended for all the members of Southwind. I am seriously sorry for the posts that I have made here. At the time I did not realize that my actions could possibly bring a negative image to Southwind. I should not have done anything like this to my family and I am truly soory for it and will not let it happen again. Once again I am sorry.

This is intended for all the members of Southwind. I am seriously sorry for the posts that I have made here. At the time I did not realize that my actions could possibly bring a negative image to Southwind. I should not have done anything like this to my family and I am truly soory for it and will not let it happen again. Once again I am sorry.

You've only had ONE slightly off color remark in your cumulative posts. Even in that post you are sticking up for your organization without directly calling out other organizations. This seems like a bit of an overreaction, but if you really want to save face, just go back and edit your post in regards to the placement in the future comment. Thereafter, I think you'll be fine posting on DCP ... just stay away from posts regarding your organization and refrain from making statements on behalf of your corps (whether directly or implied). Good luck to you guys this year!!