DENVER AREA

Just an FYI-

Denvers 1st and only "all age" Drum & Bugle corps. High Country Brass has members that have formerly marched with: Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Phantom Regiment, Freelancers, Skyryders, Colts, Blue Knights, Troopers, Limited Edition, State Street Review (wg), and more! Plus some younger high school students from various schools around the greater metro area too. We still have some spots open for our 1st summer field show to be performed at Drums along the Rockies this July. Outdoor rehearsals are starting up very soon, and no tour this summer so no tour fee, just a small equipment and uniform fee! Very doable...

Go to highcountrybrass.org and simply fill out a member application or check out our web page for rehearsal days and sites. 1 day a week (SUN) for 4 hours, and a few Sat. performances isn't to much time out of your busy schedule to be a part of DATR is it? See you at rehearsal, OR go buy your ticket for DRUMS so We can perform for you as you sit in the stands!!! :rolleyes:

WHOA... Denver Pennsylvania has a corps?!?!?!

oh wait... :)

Edited by BucsBuff

This year, so far, has been a huge growth year for HCB. WE still have some horns and plenty of guard spots available. Anyone in the Colordo Front Range still looking for a place to perform this summer and fall should check out the HCB website for registration info and upcoming events schedule. hope to see you at a rehearsal soon! Mike

This year, so far, has been a huge growth year for HCB. WE still have some horns and plenty of guard spots available. Anyone in the Colordo Front Range still looking for a place to perform this summer and fall should check out the HCB website for registration info and upcoming events schedule. hope to see you at a rehearsal soon! Mike

I wonder if Denver just doesn't have any DCI fans. And if there are more fans they must all be lazy and don't want to march or work toward greatness. lol

Prove me wrong by joining HCB @ http://www.HighCountryBrass.org!

Maybe we should do some shows in the springs. Sure its a little longer drive for some but they might be hiding down there.

I wonder if Denver just doesn't have any DCI fans. And if there are more fans they must all be lazy and don't want to march or work toward greatness. lol

Prove me wrong by joining HCB @ http://www.HighCountryBrass.org!

Maybe we should do some shows in the springs. Sure its a little longer drive for some but they might be hiding down there.

Well as you know DFrag, Our region of the country is not used to having any active senior corps in the area, and those that do know of us think they have no time to commit to corps activities. Little do they know that 3/4ths of HCB is already made up of members that have very active lives with family and work! We even have a horn line member that is a Dr. Now if he can do it anyone can! And my guard...all those small children!! now thats WANTING IT!!

Guess we should ask "bucsbuff" for pointers on what makes the mid-west and east coast senior corps. so successful in their recruting (besides prooving their worth performing on the field)?? Oh and we can't forget Cali. either!

BTW- yes we know all about all the senior corps around the country...LOL Yes I know this is the announcements section!!!

spin a rifle...don't shoot one! and enjoy your life, join a drum& bugle corps.

When I was still in Cali there wasn't much talk of corps then either. I guess its up to us to really show Denver what there is. Its true that people don't think they have the time. Then theres the opposite. Like me, who would drop everything else and practice with the corps every day.

:rock: Mitch you're a nut, but I know what you mean! HCB is the most fun I've had with my clothes on for a long time. We've got a guy from the Cadets coming on Sunday and a couple of old time Troopers too! Should be fun! Getting ready to run

another uniform order too! Mike Ryan

Edited by highcountrymike

:lookaround: Mitch you're a nut, but I know what you mean! HCB is the most fun I've had with my clothes on for a long time. We've got a guy from the Cadets coming on Sunday and a couple of old time Troopers too! Should be fun! Getting ready to run

another uniform order too! Mike Ryan

More Uni's, sweet! I think this Friday I will have cash for drew to pay for the show music. Glad to hear we got more people coming.