poles and flags for sale

coach#1

I have a bunch of flags and 5 1/2 foot poles for sale. I know that most people don't use 5 1/2 anymore, but if anyone needs some please let me know. We probably have almost 100 poles in white, black, gold, and silver.

Anyone know where I can post pics of the flags that I have for sale? They are all in great condition, just for 5 1/2 or swing poles.

Thanks!!

I have a bunch of flags and 5 1/2 foot poles for sale. I know that most people don't use 5 1/2 anymore, but if anyone needs some please let me know. We probably have almost 100 poles in white, black, gold, and silver.

Anyone know where I can post pics of the flags that I have for sale? They are all in great condition, just for 5 1/2 or swing poles.

Thanks!!

I could use some 5 1/2 ft. poles. You could post your pics on Yahoo pics or something similar. It's free. I upload my pics there. There are a ton of photo hosting sites. You can even upload to Walgreens.com, etc. I am also interested in your flags so let me see the link to them ASAP or email some kind of list or pics if you could.

Thanks!

Theresa