Where are the Raiders?

Do the Raiders not start until this late in the season normally. I mean they are in a new division I wish they would be out by now!

Do the Raiders not start until this late in the season normally. I mean they are in a new division I wish they would be out by now!

July 1st, Rome, NY. Our first show. This is only my second year so I can't say if we start at this time every year. But I believe that last year, we started the 3rd week of June.

Hope to see you July 1st.

Yeah, we'll be out this Sunday. Last year we did the Brockton show and we would've done the Malden show had it not been rained out, this year there was no Malden show (no ECJ) and we didn't do the Brockton show, for whatever reason.

July 1st, Rome, NY. Our first show. This is only my second year so I can't say if we start at this time every year. But I believe that last year, we started the 3rd week of June.

Hope to see you July 1st.

I would love to come my friend Brent is in the pit but I can't on vacation I'll try and come see you guys later.

I would love to come my friend Brent is in the pit but I can't on vacation I'll try and come see you guys later.

Awesome to hear that you're friends with Brent, he's a cool guy! You can try to come to the Wildwood show which is sometime later in July.