2 replies to this topic

#1 Gigantic Cranium

Gigantic Cranium

DCP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

Documentary production seeks camera operators, production sound mixers, assistant picture editors, and production assistants for filming throughout the lead-up to and including part of the 2012 drum corps season. Production has already begun on this project, which follows the daily lives of members of a World Class drum and bugle corps, but we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help with the filming of pre-tour interviews and coverage during the upcoming tour. Due to the sometimes brutal schedule of drum corps, prior marching experience is highly recommended. This work will involve traveling throughout the United States. Interested parties please contact mac@giganticcranium.com for more information.

Edited by Gigantic Cranium, 10 May 2012 - 07:23 PM.

#2 Daave

Daave

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

Paging Mr. Gough. Mr. Michael D. Gough, you have a call at the white courtesy phones.

http://www.mdgfilms.com/
Daave's not here, man...

11 > 7

#3 Michael Boo

Michael Boo

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,501 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

Well, it's nice to see the Accent Marching Academy folk have found a new gig. :tongue:

It's a joke! It's a joke!

Seriously...good luck to whomever is doing this and please remember me when it's time to have the work reviewed.
This is my signature because I'm told I should have one even though I use my real name as my screen name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.