Emerald Coast Classic - Monday 7/14

We're excited to be organizing the first annual Emerald Coast Classic at Choctawhatchee High School in Fort Walton Beach next Monday -- here's the show rundown:

7:40 Teal Sound

7:57 Colts

8:14 Glassmen

8:31 Intermission (20")

8:51 Boston Crusaders

9:08 Bluecoats

9:25 Spirit

I've got a question for "the collective" ... what was the last year that there was a D1 drum corps show in the Florida Panhandle? CorpsReps is showing a Pensacola show as late as 1985, but I'm curious whether that was the last time. Has it really been 23 years? Yeesh, nobody marching now was even born then :unhappy:

The show "crew" welcomes any and all suggestions from locals for post-show refreshments, preferably on the beach :smile:

The stadium holds about 4,500 & should be a super place for a show. Tickets are $18, $16, $14 gen adm and $12 for groups of 25 or more. C'mon down to the beach and enjoy the show! :devil:

(*DCP Insider Tip: The Hampton Inn on the beach is offering a special $99 room rate this weekend, usually $200 - call the hotel direct at (850) 301-0906, mention drum corps, & grab a reservation while they last!)

We're excited to be organizing the first annual Emerald Coast Classic at Choctawhatchee High School in Fort Walton Beach next Monday -- here's the show rundown:

7:40 Teal Sound

7:57 Colts

8:14 Glassmen

8:31 Intermission (20")

8:51 Boston Crusaders

9:08 Bluecoats

9:25 Spirit

I've got a question for "the collective" ... what was the last year that there was a D1 drum corps show in the Florida Panhandle? CorpsReps is showing a Pensacola show as late as 1985, but I'm curious whether that was the last time. Has it really been 23 years? Yeesh, nobody marching now was even born then :tongue:

The show "crew" welcomes any and all suggestions from locals for post-show refreshments, preferably on the beach :tongue:

The stadium holds about 4,500 & should be a super place for a show. Tickets are $18, $16, $14 gen adm and $12 for groups of 25 or more. C'mon down to the beach and enjoy the show! :tongue:

(*DCP Insider Tip: The Hampton Inn on the beach is offering a special $99 room rate this weekend, usually $200 - call the hotel direct at (850) 301-0906, mention drum corps, & grab a reservation while they last!)

Beautiful beaches in this area of Florida!!!