Music City Legend 2005 farewell

We had our last weekend practice on our home turf,Next Stop Scranton.

The rain gave us a bit of delay on Sunday but otherwise we had great weather to deal with.

None of us were surprised at how well rehearsal went this weekend despite several of our members having to miss sections of rehersals.Great job MCL.

Our guest brass technician Vinnie did a incredible job whipping the brass line into shape in a very short period of time.

Several new nicknames are up for nomination.I wonder which one(s) will stick. b**bs

Here we come Class A

Our guest brass technician Vinnie did a incredible job whipping the brass line into shape in a very short period of time.

Several new nicknames are up for nomination.I wonder which one(s) will stick. b**bs

I'm quite happy with the nickname I currently have, thank you. No need to create a new one from Vinnie's comic relief! :rolleyes:

On another note........I am READY for Scranton!! This weekend was the BEST rehearsal ever!! **Thinking........I wonder if there is a way to increase my stamina by next weekend so I don't die before the end of the show..........hhmmm.........those sideline screamers have it made...........must increase my range...............no.....I'd rather march...........hhmmmmm........must increase stamina**

Oh yeah!!! Look out Class A...............Music City Legend is READY!!!!!

** Must think about work, not drum corps......must think about work, not drum corps......must think about work, not drum corps.........**

Hey Laurie,

I agree whole-heartedly with your comment that I "need to think about work, not drum corps"...

And I actually looked up the l#&$#^%$# (device from our sectional) on the web (from work), and the site was blocked... imagine that... what does that tell you? :diva:

And here's to Mike's suggestion

Cheers....

:rock:

I'm quite happy with the nickname I currently have, thank you.  No need to create a new one from Vinnie's comic relief!    :rolleyes:

On another note........I am READY for Scranton!!  This weekend was the BEST rehearsal ever!!  **Thinking........I wonder if there is a way to increase my stamina by next weekend so I don't die before the end of the show..........hhmmm.........those sideline screamers have it made...........must increase my range...............no.....I'd rather march...........hhmmmmm........must increase stamina**

Oh yeah!!!  Look out Class A...............Music City Legend is READY!!!!!

** Must think about work, not drum corps......must think about work, not drum corps......must think about work, not drum corps.........**

I'm quite happy with the nickname I currently have, thank you.  No need to create a new one from Vinnie's comic relief!    :rolleyes:

But but :)