Help a buddy out--Tix for Semi's For Sale

Ryan H. Turner

I'll try to be brief--HAAAAAAAA!! Me...brief. What a joke.

I have a friend at the Fire Department who works in the I.T. department. Lo and behold, it turns out he marched in the Velvet Knights in the mid 90's. Now 10 years later, he's all growed up and working a career. Little did he know one floor above him was a former VK drum major. Fun to talk drum corps with a co-worker.

Anyway--he was all hyped about his 2 tickets to DCI Semi's. I told him it was going to be an intense competition, probably the more important of the nights of shows than any other. His wife, former guard person, was pretty excited.

That was, until she opened her date book after the tickets were mailed off by DCI. Oooooooooops...she forgot they scheduled a medical procedure for the day off semi's. Obviously I advised to change the surgery date, and my friend said, in typical former VK member fashion, that it would be easier and cheaper to fly to Zimbabwe to see DCI then it would be to reschedule this procedure that's he's been on a "waiting list" for.

Needless to say--he wants them sold. I'm the middle man. He's selling face value but, between you and me, I bet he'd be willing to do a little OBO if you get my meaning. In any event, if you're serious, and need some seats for semis--if for anything else but to see the Mightly Kingsmen--please PM or email me at VKDM8687@AOL.COM and I will handle the arrangements.

Here's the vitals on the tickets...

2007 DCI World Championships

Rose Bowl

Pasadena, CA

USA

Friday , 8/10/07 , 4:00PM

Section 21 - Right Side

Section Row Seat Price

S21R 71 1 $40.00

S21R 71 2 $40.00

Thanks for reading!!!

I believe these have been sold to a very worthy person for sure!!! THANKS FOR CONSIDERING...I'm out.