Cavies

I'm really kinda upset that I didn't get to see the Cavies save the Annapolis show and I won't get to see them probably until quarters :(

I really wanted to see their full show Billy J style

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'm still going "huh?" for the end of the Cadets 2005 show. I would have liked another drill move or three and one more power chord. But we don't always get what we want.

Lol...i would have liked that as well. But there were many reasons we did not move more - 1. attention was to be drawn towards the door, which that form did and 2, playing quarter note triplets in groupings of 4 while marching is #### near impossible....we almost couldnt pull it off while standing still. But yeah, on some level i wanted another big move anyway :)

Ok...back on topic :P

Ok...back on topic :P

Thats what she said

Thats what she said

Thats just wrong...because 'she' is sitting right next to me, and you probably knew that :P

Leave it to DCP to turn a great thread into a flame session. <**>

What else is new? :doh:

At least most of you will get to see the new ending...I have to wait for the DVD...

to speak from experience:

in '04, yes there were two "endings" ... one that was just written to give us some place to stop until the real one was completed and "do-able." The second ending was rewritten quite a few times, before the final product was put on the field in Denver. My memory has left me a bit, but I remember having the music to the final ending pretty much immediately (except for the revisions that came later), but the drill was being written for quite a while... I remember we worked on the new ending during some of our rehearsals and brought it out around the "Texas swing"

With that in mind... that's basically the way it's been done with the Cavaliers for quite some time... so for you fans who are worried about the scores and blah blah.. don't.. because the new ending will be on in due time and it will rock and the scores will do what they do. :)