Louisville Lounge

Whatever. I'm tired of people on this board spreading crap so that people who weren't at the show read it and take it as the truth. Believe who you want but my perception was that only a handful booed at Phantom's placement.

Haha...ok. Im tired of people arguing over who got this reaction or that, when clearly in a stadium as big as louisville, what you hear depends on your location. For all you know, the other posters were sitting in front of a bunch of pr nuts....hence why i made that first post.

Based on where i was sitting, Im pretty sure the cadets won the show....just my opinion of course

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...ok. Im tired of people arguing over who got this reaction or that, when clearly in a stadium as big as louisville, what you hear depends on your location. For all you know, the other posters were sitting in front of a bunch of pr nuts....hence why i made that first post.

ok i understand

Whatever. I'm tired of people on this board spreading crap so that people who weren't at the show read it and take it as the truth. Believe who you want but my perception was that only a handful booed at Phantom's placement.

Get over yourself.

NEVER take ANYTHING at face value. "Trust, but verify".

Get over yourself.

NEVER take ANYTHING at face value. "Trust, but verify".

ok thank you for the advice