Photo of SCV's Eureka Halt?

Does anyone out there have a nice shot of SCV's Eureka Halt in this year's show that they'd be willing to send me? (You know, where they form an exclamation point in their drill...) In a size that I could print it out in a motivational poster, decent enough quality for an 8x10? Thanks! Even a resolution like 600x750 would work okay...

Heidi Yamazaki

Thanks, PeeWee... that photo was taken by Wendy Tran, and we already tried using it from that sight, but it didn't reproduce well... SOOOO.. i took a chance and sent Wendy a message... the result was:

I'd like to thank Wendy Tran, aka MalletPhreak, for her generosity in sending me the high resolution file for both the Eureka Halt AND Viper shot she took at the Stockton, California/Moonlight Classic show. I can't tell you what we're doing with the photos yet, but will post something again to thank Wendy after finals week!

Heidi Yamazaki

aw shucks.. its nothing....

the pleasure is completely mine...

uhm.. now about that DCI press badge :-p

Uh, I have one taken from the top of the Georgia Dome, but it's at my house and I won't be home for a few days... sorry. It's a really good one just so you know.... :worthy:

Well, I'd still love a copy, if you are willing to send one... also, my daughter's actually in BD this year, so I'd also apprecaite any good shots of the Blue Devils this year...