(6) Sets of Super Premium Pasadena Championship Week Tickets, Face Val

jc4home

My wife recently underwent heart surgery, so we have to completely scrap our California plans. :(

I have 6 sets of Championship Week tickets – Super Premium, as follows:

Section 19, Row 45, Seats 10-15

Section 19 starts on the 50 yard line with seat #1, and has 77 rows, so you’ll be about half way up on the 45. See the Rose Bowl Seating Chart for more details.

I’m selling the whole package (6 seats for 3 nights) for face value! I’m not interested in selling individual seats for individual nights, so please don’t ask, but I will consider breaking them into two-seat sets.

Face value for each 3-night set is $250.

But Wait, There’s More… Buy the entire 6 seat package today, and I will include TWO VIP parking passes! The passes are good for all nights, so that's a savings of up to $60 (plus you’ll have the closest parking available).

For everyone’s protection, I’m only accepting payment via PayPal. PayPal buyer membership is free, and they accept various forms of payment including credit cards. See http://www.paypal.com for more information.

Please e-mail me if interested or if you have any other questions.

Thanks for looking, :laugh:

John

j-ciletti@ti.com