High Country Brass - Drums Along the Rockies

Thanks Niki, The dream is now a reality for sure!!! Without Drew and yourself this would not have been possible! Your dedication and commitment has been OUTSTANDING! The two of you have made it possible for many of us to continue an activity that we LOVE to do.

I too look forward to seeing many new faces at our NEW MEMBER info. meeting on the 5th of August.

You Denver area marchers that still have the desire to perform should really get the info. and get to the meeting! There is no pressure to commit to us, and the time is very do-able as well.

highcountrybrass.org

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you live outside the Denver area and are interested, don't count yourself out! :rock:

We're only as good as the people who surround us! We love you guys!

Niki made another post about this but thought I should put it in here too.

"Just a reminder our new member orientation is this Sunday. Need more info. do a member app. at www.highcountrybrass.org. Otherwise looking forward to meeting you all.

P.S If all you newbys show up I should see what about 30 of ya. Let's make it a good turn out.

Better yet bring a friend and make it 60 ;)"

pics are on their way..have to give Mitch some time to work his magic, but stay tuned...should be today or tomorrow I would think

Hey Irene b**bs looking good! I really like the new guard unis in the 1st picture! Dave you look ma ba les too!