Anthrax Ripple.

All I know is I can't wait to see what the kids in Anthrax Ripple come up with this year.

Strike that....

I can't wait to hear about all the ###### off audience members that can't stand a group of people, made up of several different corps coming together and having some random party-time fun.

^0^

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is I can't wait to see what the kids in Anthrax Ripple come up with this year.

Strike that....

I can't wait to hear about all the ###### off audience members that can't stand a group of people, made up of several different corps coming together and having some random party-time fun.

^0^

Actually...Anthrax Ripple will be a legitimate competing group.

:laugh: ^0^ ^0^ :laugh:

Looks like Lee shut THAT down fast. A little trouble in paradise?

So you would like to believe.

What makes you think Lee was the one who shut "that" down? Dan does have other friends, you know.

At least Renegades lets their members post on-line, unlike some corps.

So you would like to believe.

What makes you think Lee was the one who shut "that" down? Dan does have other friends, you know.

At least Renegades lets their members post on-line, unlike some corps.

'Zactly.

Family. Family is really great to have and be a part of. For all the love, and the laughter and the joy....sometimes it gets a little messy....but we're all family enough to work through it, as we have in this sitch. Sorry some of the emotional vomit got on your shoes.

And yes....Loud Lancer....our corps administration (thankfully) treats us like the adults we are. Sometimes, that means, you'll see us taking off our dark sunglasses and acting like mere human beings. B)

Rock on.

Edited by LisaLisaMoMeesa