2 Super Premium Championship Ticket sets +Parking Pass

jc4home

My wife recently underwent heart surgery, so we have to completely scrap our California plans. :(

I have 2 remaining sets of Championship Week tickets – Super Premium, as follows:

Section 19, Row 45, Seats 14 & 15

Section 19 starts on the 50 yard line with seat #1, and has 77 rows, so you’ll be about half way up on the 45. See the Rose Bowl Seating Chart for more details.

I’m selling the sets (2 seats for all 3 nights) for face value! I’m not interested in selling individual seats for individual nights, so please don’t ask.

Face value for each 3-night set is $250, so your cost is $500.

But Wait, There’s More… Buy the package today, and I will include One VIP parking pass! The pass is good for all nights, so that's a savings of up to $30 (plus you’ll have the closest parking available). I will also include free shipping.

For everyone’s protection, I’m only accepting payment via PayPal. PayPal buyer membership is free, and they accept various forms of payment including credit cards. See http://www.paypal.com for more information.

Please e-mail me if interested or if you have any other questions.

You can also now visit my EBay Auction Listing.

Thanks for looking, :worthy:

John

j-ciletti@ti.com

Edited by jc4home

Not being willing to seperate them may get in the way of selling them...I'm interested in semi-finals. :grouphug:

It's the final stretch (no pun intended). Still not too late to get 2 of the best seats in the house.

Visit the eBay auction above, or email me. If you mention this thread from Drum Corps Planet, I will ship overnight absolutely FREE.

And by the way, there is very limited pavement parking at the Rose Bowl, and due to the drought, they may not allow parking on the parched grass (fire hazard). Why take the chance of not getting a space, or paying the nightly parking fees (which range from $10-$25 for Rose Bowl events). Get that FREE VIP parking pass for easy in and out, up front parking, and save potentially $75 on parking!

FREE Parking & FREE Overnight Shipping, and you'll be sitting near the 50 yard line everynight!

Thanks again for looking,

John

j-ciletti@ti.com

Only 3 hours left on the Auction. Opening bid lowered $100. If you're the only bidder, you would end up saving nearly $200 between the discount, Free Shipping and Free Parking for all nights. You'd also have no problem reselling these great seats at the gate for at least face value.

Thanks,

John