New uniforms, or modification for 2007

Even as a Teal Sound Alumni, being deployed I missed what they did to there uniforms and just happened to stumble across them today. I will try and put the pictures up later tonight, but the new drum major uniform is white with a white and teal jacket. The corps proper is still in the same jacket of the past few years but a teal and black plume is worn now and one teal gauntlet is added to the left arm. The front ensemble is outfitted in a plain black jacket with a teal sash seeming to allude back to Teal's original uniforms. Alot of new stuff going on in their look. Good luck to Teal in California.

Who else in II/III is sporting new or midified uniforms for 2007?

the mirror was at the divide on the uniform between the purple and white at the corner. I liked having mine, a few people traded theirs to BDB for their mirrors (the exact same mirror) during a retreat sometime in '04.

Edited by CoHmempho04

Surf DM's have new uniforms.

They switched from the mirror colors to one that was the same as the corps proper, without the blue crest, leaving just the white tip.