Music City Metal: The Southern Drum Corps Showdown

A quick thank you to all the corps, volunteers, band boosters, DCA personnel and fans who brought this show to life last night. We hope everyone had a good time. I'd appreciate private feedback, both positive and negative, from anyone who was at the show so we can make this even better next year.

Edited by 00Sop

A quick thank you to all the corps, volunteers, band boosters, DCA personnel and fans who brought this show to life last night. We hope everyone had a good time. I'd appreciate private feedback, both positive and negative, from anyone who was at the show so we can make this even better next year.

Scott- Great show and very well run! One thing though... next year we'll bring a Caterpillar to smooth out our practice field. :wall:

Seriously though, we had a great time and really enjoyed the use of the gym and showers. See you in two weeks at Rockmart!

Scott- Great show and very well run! One thing though... next year we'll bring a Caterpillar to smooth out our practice field. :worthy:

Seriously though, we had a great time and really enjoyed the use of the gym and showers. See you in two weeks at Rockmart!

Thanks Rob. I hope you heard the "full scoop" on that one. Let's just say the Beech soccer program had a little surprise for us Saturday morning and we had to adjust on the fly. The field you guys were on will be out of the rotation next year unless it gets a complete makeover.

It doesn't look like CV's score suffered much though. :worthy:

Thanks Rob. I hope you heard the "full scoop" on that one. Let's just say the Beech soccer program had a little surprise for us Saturday morning and we had to adjust on the fly. The field you guys were on will be out of the rotation next year unless it gets a complete makeover.

Yes, sorry. We heard that the soccer coach had "concerns" over the use of the field and you guys shifted us to this other one. You guys really put on a top notch show and I'm looking forward to heading that way again next year.

Was that REALLY a fire hydrant in the field? Did I really see that? That tower looked cool...

Yeah...that was a real fire hydrant. And the back field DM stand was on the other side of Hwy 174. I heard guard members joking about holding hands while they crossed the street to set their flags. :)

Thanks for the well run show, MCL!! The parking lot run was fun!!

Scott,

Although I already sent you an email, I wanted to say THANK YOU for everything you did for us on Saturday, especially the gracious hospitality of the Beech HS boosters and the tow strap that was loaned us to free our truck from certain death. I found your facility very accommodating and look forward to coming back next season! I only hope we can do as great of a job in Alpharetta in two weeks.

Thanks again,

TR