Attn: PR alums from '88-'95

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

Nikki was always one of the sweetest and kindest people to everyone. She had a beautiful personality that lifted up others. She was always very easy going with a smile on her face. Even though it has been thirteen years since the last time we saw each other in person, we had renewed contact with each other over the last year. I am thankful for the times we had together in drum corps and for the more recent ones as well. I will keep her and her family in my thoughts.

Scott Presley

PR 92-94

Hey, Scott. We rode to practice together a good bit in 92 in that big ol' van.

Edited by Phansouth

Updated information...

A memorial service will be held 6-9 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 25 at Pekin Moose Lodge #916 (2605 Broadway St., 61554) in Pekin, Ill.

Nikki's mother, Dee, has asked that in lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Nikki Ely Scholarship Fund at Phantom Regiment. Please make checks payable to Phantom Regiment and put Nikki Ely on the note line. An online donation form will be set up next week. PR's office is 5050 E. State St., Rockford, IL 61108.