(2) SUPER PREMIUM DCI FINALS TICKETS (ALL 3 NIGHTS!)

USMCBandman

Hi there drum corps fans!! I have 2 SUPER PREMIUM SEATS available for all 3 nights of the finals (Aug 9-11). You are right on the 50 yard line as these seats are in Section 19, Row 19, Seats 4 & 5. I am deeply saddened that I will miss this great event but I am hoping a "TRUE" drum corps fan will buy these an enjoy them. My son will be in the hospital for surgery so we cannot attend this great event.

I will overnight these for "FREE" to the buyer at my expense or you can pickup at my house. First $425/obo takes the entire set. I challenge you to find better seats out there. CONTACT ME ASAP otherwise they will go up on Ebay to the highest bidder.

Musically yours,

Cory A. Rothman

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps Band

96' - 00'

Edited by USMCBandman

Any other offers for these great seats?

Check it out on the Rose Bowl website (http://www.rosebowlstadium.com/seating.htm) to see just how good these seats are. You are right on the 50 yard line and close enough to get blasted by sound, yet high enough to get a good view of the drill formations and visuals. Let's go DCI fans, grab these tickets so you can enjoy a show that I will be saddened by missing!!

Musically yours,

Cory A. Rothman

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps Band :lol:

96' - 00'

usmcsaxman@msn.com

AMMENDMENT TO MY INITIAL POST!!!! I don't know what I was looking at or typing, but the seat numbers for my tickets are listed incorrectly. The actual seats are 3 & 4, not 4 & 5, so now you are even closer to dead center!!! I currently have 2 offers so far....ANYONE ELSE? My goal is to ship these out tomorrow morning via overnight express shipping at my cost. Let me know by Midnight PST tonight if you are interested.

Musically yours,

Cory A. Rothman

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps Band :beer:

96' - 00'

usmcsaxman@msn.com

Hi all. FYI...Tickets were sold to the highest bidder as of 10:05 PM PST. Hope you all enjoy the show.

-Cory