scouts = awesome show

i went to madison scouts ensemble rehearsal today in glendora. WOW i am so thrilled by their show!!!!!

sooo much better live then via webcam!! true, the numbers do not lie, and i could see why they are where they are, but the show, and particularly the music arrangements are just stellar!! i cant wait to see them in uniform at the bowl!!!

Yes, the Scouts are looking great at this part of the season. It is a tragedy that they are not being judged on what they are doing now. In my opinion they were already locked into a position before they changed 90% or more of their drill. They could be much cleaner than they are right now and I feel that they would still be in the same position. A corps should not be locked into a slot from the first part of the season.

Wake up DCI, the Scouts are doing something unheard of these days and they are rapidly returning to their usual spot of crowd favorite. They deserve to be in Finals!

While I do like their show, they are not one of the top 12 corps this season. They are dirty, as you would expect them to be after all the changes. Like I said, I like what they are doing. Had they been doing it all year, who knows. Those kids are working their tails off, and I appreciate it, but they do not deserve to be in the top 12 just because the crowd diggs them and they are Madison.

While I do like their show, they are not one of the top 12 corps this season. They are dirty, as you would expect them to be after all the changes. Like I said, I like what they are doing. Had they been doing it all year, who knows. Those kids are working their tails off, and I appreciate it, but they do not deserve to be in the top 12 just because the crowd diggs them and they are Madison.

agreed.

I saw the Scouts in Tempe and barring being a bit dirty in there drill they

are Incredible!

The Guard is a bit weak, but the remainder of the Corps is awesome.

They could possibly contend for the 12th position if they clean up prior to

quarterfinals!

They are definitely on the rise again!

Go Scouts!!!