BK 50 y line feast

Anyone see the tip of the triangly on teh 50 eat it.. nice recovery though.. this stadium really sucks

Anyone see the tip of the triangly on teh 50 eat it.. nice recovery though.. this stadium really sucks

Be happy DCI is moving next year to a real football stadium with a dome.DCA corps are stuck marching on a soccer field for the next 3 seasons.

Yeah, I think everyone in the theaters caught that.

Did anyone see the on-field judge wipe out one of the Bluecoat's brass? He was totally knocked down!

haha didnt catch that its always fun to take out a judge jsut not when corps go down to.. this field is really putting a dampener on such an awsome season.

I'm definately a contra player because I translated the title of the thread to "OOG! FREE BK WHOPPERS ON THE 50! OOG! ALL MINE!"

God I need help...and a Whopper with cheese.

Another one almost fell in the same spot a couple seconds later. He had to put a hand down, but didn't go all the way down. I didn't see anyone else have a problem with that spot after that though.

For a second, I thought it was intention. It happened right at an impact too.

I was like... holy hell, that's some hardcore shi.... oh, crap, nvr.

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

I thought I saw a Tuba/contra member fall in the Crossmen...anyone else see that???

I did catch the BK brass guy go down, right before the camera switch, looked nasty since he was still trying to 'piece everything back together' in the next brief camera shot.

Nothing worse than getting it with no notice. Gotta feel bad for the guys that went down (esp the triangle point, that was a 'car accident' situation after you realize that it wasn't something 'on purpose' for effect).