Replays on your DVD this year...

I have only been following drum corps for a relatively short time compared to everyone else, my those with longer histories may disagree with me.

This years 4th-7th, assuming that it stays this way, will most likely be played on my DVDs (when I get them) over and over; thus, marking my first year where I watch non Top-3 Shows more than the Top 3!

You have Phantom, who to me, is delivering an incredible show with some deep sounds that I just love.

SCV, who has the whole package this year. They haven't failed to make me smile this year while watching their shows, be it live or on webcast.

Crown has hands down one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen! I love their uniforms, their music, and just am in awe.

Bloo has that hardcore attitude and brass skills which are awesome. Amazing show from them this year!

I love the top 3 too but I just have a feeling I will be watching 4th-7th over and over again.

To the current 4th-7th, if any of you can leap into the Top 3, I will be forever wrong with this thread (hopefully!)

I will agree with you. And this is just based on my type of taste for a show, everyones' is different.

My favorite show is Bluecoats. Followed by SCV, then Phantom, Crown, BKnights, Colts, BD, Cavies and the rest.

I am a fan of the Cavies and their show has always been at least top 2 on my list of fav. shows for that year. But this year seems bland to me. Nothing special. Just good playing and execution. But no 'wow' factor.

My 2 favorite shows each year since 2000 have been:

2000 - Cadets, Cavies

2001 - BD, Cavies

2002 - Cavies, BD

2003 - Cavies, BD

2004 - Cavies, BD

2005 - Bluecoats, Cadets

2006 - Bluecoats, Cavies

2007 - Bluecoats, SCV

So ya, I think I will be watching corps 4-7 more than 1-3 this year.

Here are mine:

1989 - SCV, PR

1999 - SCV, BD

2000-2002 - Didn't get into it until 2003, Friend had legacy 89, 99

2003 - BD, Cavies, SCV

2004 - SCV, BD, Cavies

2005 - Missed that year (I haven't even seen a single show live or DVD, I need to buy it.)

2006 - PR, BD, Crown, SCV

2007 - SCV, Crown, Bloo, PR

SCV pretty much is the only one that has been a favorite.. so I guess they are my favorite! They have good reason to be though.. it's not only their relative location to me, its everything about them!