Strange Finals Night

So I'm sitting here in the Burbank airport after being dropped off from 2 weeks of working in

Bluecoats' souvie booth. It's 4AM and I can't sleep (mostly because of the 80s music being practically

blasted out of the airport speakers) and I'm thinking how amazing it is that Bluecoats bettered their finals

score from 06 and they're 7th! The top 7 this year are better score-wise than the top 4 last year!

Anyway - congrats to all the corps for an entertaining and interesting (and sometimes controversial)

season. Extra congrats to Crown and Bluecoats (honk) for such entertaining shows that i believe will

be the most remembered shows of the 2007 season.

So I'm sitting here in the Burbank airport after being dropped off from 2 weeks of working in

Bluecoats' souvie booth. It's 4AM and I can't sleep (mostly because of the 80s music being practically

blasted out of the airport speakers) and I'm thinking how amazing it is that Bluecoats bettered their finals

score from 06 and they're 7th! The top 7 this year are better score-wise than the top 4 last year!

Anyway - congrats to all the corps for an entertaining and interesting (and sometimes controversial)

season. Extra congrats to Crown and Bluecoats (honk) for such entertaining shows that i believe will

be the most remembered shows of the 2007 season.

Your right 5th, 6th, 7th were all within .125 of each other These corps were truely awesome and everyone absolutely loved their shows this season.

Edited by CoreyD

I think the scoring flip flopping, particularly during finals week shows that these corps are all top caliber regardless of placement. Some of my faith has been restored that on "any given night, any corps can win". The bluecoats were great this year, but so was everyone else.