Brass For Sale

B.A.C. Horn Doctor

Hello!

I am just writing to inform you that B.A.C. Horn Doctor Inc. will be handling the sale of several King horn lines from this past 2007 season. In the mix includes some of the newer model King Tubas, and Boston Crusaders Dynasty Tubas. Every horn will be professionally cleaned via ultrasonic and chemicals. The valve felts, waterkey corks, and any nessisary springs will be replaced. Any and all repairs will be made to the instruments. (Special conditions may apply to certain tubas.)

I am a Master Musical Instrument Craftsman/Repairman and have been opperating a custom Brass Pro shop for the last three years in the Kansas City Area. We custom build instruments, and perform repairs from minor to complete restoration of brass and woodwinds.

Being located right in the Heart of America, arrangments can be made for delivering lots of instruments. Shipping will vary. You can contact me directly at info@bachorndoctor.com. Please visit our website for more information about the shop!! www.HornDr.com

--Mike Corrigan

President B.A.C. Horn Doctor Inc.

Hello!

I am just writing to inform you that B.A.C. Horn Doctor Inc. will be handling the sale of several King horn lines from this past 2007 season. In the mix includes some of the newer model King Tubas, and Boston Crusaders Dynasty Tubas. Every horn will be professionally cleaned via ultrasonic and chemicals. The valve felts, waterkey corks, and any nessisary springs will be replaced. Any and all repairs will be made to the instruments. (Special conditions may apply to certain tubas.)

I am a Master Musical Instrument Craftsman/Repairman and have been opperating a custom Brass Pro shop for the last three years in the Kansas City Area. We custom build instruments, and perform repairs from minor to complete restoration of brass and woodwinds.

Being located right in the Heart of America, arrangments can be made for delivering lots of instruments. Shipping will vary. You can contact me directly at info@bachorndoctor.com. Please visit our website for more information about the shop!! www.HornDr.com

--Mike Corrigan

President B.A.C. Horn Doctor Inc.

Mikes shop is awsome and they do an excellent professional job on their repairs. They have done some repairs for us and I'll be purchasing some new King cases for our King Baritone Bugles when I get back from Training in California.

I've seen some of their King Marching Horns for sale and they are excellent as well. :blink: