Auditioning for Div. 1

Auditioning for Spirit for Bass Line.

This will be my last year to march, so, here's to hoping...

EDIT: The name is Dominique Lewis.

Edited by Dominath

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question: I support people making the decision to march anywhere if they don't get their first choice. That's great! But how many of the "big boys" allow people to make them their "second choice"? What's stopping (I'm just picking two names here at random) Blue Knights from saying "You auditioned at Cadets? KTHXBYE!"

Do many corps have issues with auditioning elsewhere?

Serious question: I support people making the decision to march anywhere if they don't get their first choice. That's great! But how many of the "big boys" allow people to make them their "second choice"? What's stopping (I'm just picking two names here at random) Blue Knights from saying "You auditioned at Cadets? KTHXBYE!"

I don't think any have a problem with it. talent's talent, first choice or not. some corps even recommend the cut auditionees to another corps.

as for myself, I'll be playing mellophone for men of madison.

I think at a Crown camp, one of the people got referred to Blue Knights actually

My name is Daniel and I will be auditioning for the Crossmen on mellophone! :)