Auditioning for Div. 1

Hey, I'm Chris Mullen. I plan to audition for Crossmen. I've always loved their show designs, but it's cool that they're gonna be doing something completely different. Different is good.

I can't wait.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm Chris Mullen. I plan to audition for Crossmen. I've always loved their show designs, but it's cool that they're gonna be doing something completely different. Different is good.

I can't wait.

What are you auditioning on?

Colin Page...I'll be auditioning for Phantom, Bloo, and Cadets on Mellophone, and I might also try out for a Phantom euph spot.

Edited by powerbrass9

Didn't the Blue Stars beat Scouts?

That means so little in this activity. Scouts beat Boston last year and their audition was paltry in comparison to say, glassmen. People audition based on more than a ranking, I wouldn't audition for a corps that plays shows that don't entertain me even if those shows are victorious. Personally, i want to enjoy my summer, not spend it praying that come august i will have a ring to make me feel better about living through hell.

Edited by MelloPrano

Well Bluecoats not only hold audition camps in Texas but they hold a number of winter camps in Texas as well so if you pass audition you wouldn't have to travel so far to the winter rehearsals like you would for other corps that only hold audition camps in Texas.

really? wow. hmmm....i think ill audition for them.... the brass tech at my high school is also a brass tech for bloooo....

I am auditioning for The Cadets on microphone. :P

:grouphug:

Colin Page...I'll be auditioning for Phantom, Bloo, and Cadets on Mellophone, and I might also try out for a Phantom euph spot.

Nice....

Bruno Mayoria auditioning for Cadets and Bluecoats(hopefully) on mellophone.