Grenadier PreShow in Syracuse

Grennies are meeting at the Brewerton WaterFront Tavern on Saturday around 3:15 for cocktails and reservations at 5pm for dinner. If you are interested in joining us by all means do so! See ya there! eh.......

Cheers Don

Hey Don, don't forget the pre show and post show refreshments in the parking lot at the RV, providing Heathers blood counts are OK. It's been a TOUGH week, and her and Beth would love to see you guys. Hope all is well and we'll see ya Saturday and tell Randy NO ROLLING ON THE GROUND.

BILL

Hey Don, don't forget the pre show and post show refreshments in the parking lot at the RV, providing Heathers blood counts are OK. It's been a TOUGH week, and her and Beth would love to see you guys. Hope all is well and we'll see ya Saturday and tell Randy NO ROLLING ON THE GROUND.

BILL

Bill,

It`s a date and make sure you tell the ladies we will be calling. Mr. Atkins will also be there with Wendy. Tell Heather to keep her chin up and we all wish her the best.

As far as Randy he is about ready for a spin on the ground. They are expecting on Labor day. A baby on Labor Day!!!hmmmmmmmmm

CHeers Don

BILL

Don, Heather just informed me that we better have hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bologna

Bill,

It`s a date and make sure you tell the ladies we will be calling. Mr. Atkins will also be there with Wendy. Tell Heather to keep her chin up and we all wish her the best.

As far as Randy he is about ready for a spin on the ground. They are expecting on Labor day. A baby on Labor Day!!!hmmmmmmmmm

CHeers Don

Well my friend, looks like we will be missing Heather and Beth as I just got back from the hospital and the earliest Heather will be out is late Friday. She is running a fever of 38.9c and with her white blood cell count being zero that is not good. All she had to complain about (with tubes coming out of her) was not going to be able to go to the show on Sat. She was looking forward to seeing you guys. Her and Beth will not be in Rochester as Heather will be Getting chemo over the weekend. This is the first time in 28 years that I have done corps WITHOUT Beth. But at least Jake is marching. And tell Randy my birthday is Sept. 4th!!!! Talk to you on Sat. Night

Bill

Well my friend, looks like we will be missing Heather and Beth as I just got back from the hospital and the earliest Heather will be out is late Friday. She is running a fever of 38.9c and with her white blood cell count being zero that is not good. All she had to complain about (with tubes coming out of her) was not going to be able to go to the show on Sat. She was looking forward to seeing you guys. Her and Beth will not be in Rochester as Heather will be Getting chemo over the weekend. This is the first time in 28 years that I have done corps WITHOUT Beth. But at least Jake is marching. And tell Randy my birthday is Sept. 4th!!!! Talk to you on Sat. Night

Bill

I will see you Saturday......and the hot dogs will keep for another day when she feels better.

Don