Phantom takes the Gold?

I know its still way early to tell for sure, but IMHO, i honestly see PR as a serious contender for the gold next season. I know they could have just as easily placed 7th this year, but i just have a feeling that they are going to pull something out and really make this their year. Agian, I'm not trying to call any shots, and i dont really have any facts to back this up, and im not trying to down anyone else, but something just tells me they will go to the top. Call it a hunch.

Also, I really think Madison is going to come back super strong, and blow people away. I really see them back in finals....hopefully. Anyway, tell me what you think their chances may be.

Well, they have become regular contenders for a title recently. I think they are on track...love the fact that there are talented performers each year, and the creativity of the staff is exceptional. They seem to know how to get the best out of a show and turn it into a production by the end of the season.

I think they definitely have a shot! Due to the overall higher quality of ALL of DCI this year... some corps may crank it up even more next season. I see Phantom as one corps that can (and will) crank it up the most.

This season was some kind of dogfight all season in Div. 1, top to bottom... I'm excited to see the race next year!

Edited by DKracing