MSARP Mello in G

suzyrn

I am selling my mellophone, Dynasty 3 valve, in G. Was used in MSARP, purchased from Blue Stars. I also have a 2 valved mellophone, a King. It has some crinkling in the bell, but plays very well. Also some wear around the valve casings, from use without gloves. Any interest in either horn, you can PM for details. I don't have any pics, sorry. But if you go to Cincinnati Tradition's web site, you can see the three valved horn, I played it last yr. Thanks for looking.

Both mellos are in decent shape, the 3 valve has some dings and a small crease around the bell. It is silver, not chrome. The King 2 valve is chrome though. As for the price, I worked my butt off to buy the 3 valve from a former friend. Worked a lot of overtime, so it is more a sentimental thing, or used to be. I paid $325 for it. I am asking $100 for the 2 valve. If you want to see the horn, go to cincinnatitradition.org, click on gallery, then on the second 2007 icon. Look under the practice pictures. I am the one with the green hat, white shirt with checked shirt over it. There are some decent pictures of the horn. I have none of the 2 valve, but I did play it at our St. Patrick's Day parade last yr. It plays almost better than the 3 valve. Thanks.

Both mellos are in decent shape, the 3 valve has some dings and a small crease around the bell. It is silver, not chrome. The King 2 valve is chrome though. As for the price, I worked my butt off to buy the 3 valve from a former friend. Worked a lot of overtime, so it is more a sentimental thing, or used to be. I paid $325 for it. I am asking $100 for the 2 valve. If you want to see the horn, go to cincinnatitradition.org, click on gallery, then on the second 2007 icon. Look under the practice pictures. I am the one with the green hat, white shirt with checked shirt over it. There are some decent pictures of the horn. I have none of the 2 valve, but I did play it at our St. Patrick's Day parade last yr. It plays almost better than the 3 valve. Thanks.

If you have not sold the 2 valve already I will buy it. PM me and give me an address to send the money.

Jeff.

Prairie Sound.

Horns are sold. My corps director wants them, thanks!!

Horns are sold. My corps director wants them, thanks!!

Oh, shucks. :music: