Audition Camps

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering, does anyone know if Phantom Regiment provides any transportation between the camps and airports? Or are auditioning people on their own as far as that goes?

If there are shuttles or something, which airports will they be going to?

I was wondering, does anyone know if Phantom Regiment provides any transportation between the camps and airports? Or are auditioning people on their own as far as that goes?

If there are shuttles or something, which airports will they be going to?

Well this is the thing. Once you go to Midway or O Hare... you must take a bus to South Beloit and then from south beloit, PR shuttles you to the camp. I think it is the same thing going back.

If you need more info PM me, it should be in the audition packet

Thank you NiteBlaze. I needed to know so that I could order the right plane tickets and not end up stranded somewhere. Looks like it won't matter either way. Thanks again. I'm going to order the audition packet and plane tickets right now.

Thanks again.

Thank you NiteBlaze. I needed to know so that I could order the right plane tickets and not end up stranded somewhere. Looks like it won't matter either way. Thanks again. I'm going to order the audition packet and plane tickets right now.

Thanks again.

NP, if you need more info or something feel free to PM me.

Well this is the thing. Once you go to Midway or O Hare... you must take a bus to South Beloit and then from south beloit, PR shuttles you to the camp. I think it is the same thing going back.

If you need more info PM me, it should be in the audition packet

My guess is that getting a bus from O'Hare will be alot easier. Van Galder runs regular service from Ohare to Northern Ill/Wisconson (the I-90 corridor)

More than likely, most will fly into O'hare. Unless your are flying Southwest, most flight to Chicago come into good old ORD..

My guess is that getting a bus from O'Hare will be alot easier. Van Galder runs regular service from Ohare to Northern Ill/Wisconson (the I-90 corridor)

More than likely, most will fly into O'hare. Unless your are flying Southwest, most flight to Chicago come into good old ORD..

The Van Galder bus route starts at Midway and then goes to O'Hare. So it will be longer on the bus if you fly into Midway.