Texas corps have left the building...

Both of the competing Texas corps (at least the driving contingent) should be out of Texas on their way to Rochacha.

I repacked the Gulf Coast Sound equipment trailer this evening to make room for all the luggage and horns, and watched as half of the corps set off for the 30+ hour drive to finals. I imagine the same thing occurred with our Frontier brethren to the north.

My thoughts go out to them, and all the travelers, as they converge into NY for finals this weekend.

Good luck to all, and good wishes for an entirely unremarkable, uneventful trip to the NE.

I'll be getting off the plane and driving straight to practice on Friday, and have no obligations Friday night except have a good time and hang with a bunch of other crazy people that share my hobby.

As mentioned on a few other threads, this year's Class A competition is extremely fierce - do yourselves (and us) a favor and make it out early for the show -you won't be disappointed, and I know that we love to play for a crowd as much as the big boys do.

Sitting in the hotel lobby enjoying my 4th Yuengling.

I love airplanes.

I thought you guys were golfing?

(Did you warn the bar staff on what to expect tomorrow???)