DCI/DCA Dynasty

Martybucs

Mike:

You can give my 204 a spin next camp, if I can make it...

I think Scooter may knock me down to try it first. He and his 203 look headed for a divorce last time we talked about it. You know he went to the dark side and played trumpet? At least we got him to play.

Not sure if Julie or Angie are going to do it next year. Think about me, you, Scooter, and Sean. We're talking the Four Horsemen of the Mello Apocalypse!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Renegades going to retire those 2V King frenchies?

If we get the players, we'll bust out the horns! No French Horn players showed up this year, so we went back to all Mellos.

You know that old saying...

Those that can; play trumpet. Those that can't; play mellophone. :laugh:

Slummin' with the small-bells...

You know that old saying...

Those that can; play trumpet. Those that can't; play mellophone. :laugh:

My ego isn't large enough to play trumpet (or soprano) regularly.

My ego isn't large enough skull isn't thick enough to play trumpet (or soprano) regularly.

there, howzat? :laugh:

We found that getting a different mouthpiece for the section than the old warhorse 6V made a monumental improvement.

Our Dynasty mells are fantastically fun to play; tone and response are great top to bottom, volume is easier and clearer, all that good stuff.

love em.

I'd encourage people to look at mpcs other than 6 or 6Vs for mells. You can get huge differences with different pieces.

there, howzat? :ph34r:

We found that getting a different mouthpiece for the section than the old warhorse 6V made a monumental improvement.

Our Dynasty mells are fantastically fun to play; tone and response are great top to bottom, volume is easier and clearer, all that good stuff.

love em.

I'd encourage people to look at mpcs other than 6 or 6Vs for mells. You can get huge differences with different pieces.

And what mouthpiece did y'all settle on?