NEED MUSIC SUGGESTIONS

Will

Does anyone have any suggestions for music for winter guard??? I'm wanting something a little more classical in nature. Perhaps something that calls for some big swing flags at the end (think Lassiter 1998).. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

We are not going to WGI so i'm not totally concerned if someone might have used a certain piece of music in the last 5 years.

Thanks!!

Will Stevenson

Director of Color Guard

Lexington Christian Academy

Lexington, KY

Ok,

So here is a thought for you: whenever I am in need of some music for a show idea/snippet/mix of music, I simply log into Limewire and do a search by genre. With that I can download lots of music and not have to buy anything. I also listen to TV commercials and movie soundtracks. And there is always ITunes. Just thought that this might be useful.

Good Luck

I would not suggest using Limewire as it is illegal and you would be open to lawsuits from the music industry. I-tunes, Amazon or Emusic allow you to preview songs before you purchase.

Thanks for suggesting places to listen to music, BUT I'm really looking to just see if anyone has any actual song suggestions....

I'm currently considering -

A Bit of Earth - sung by Charlotte Church

Make Our Garden Grow - Tanglewood Festival Chorus

Angels We Have Heard on High - Narada

anyone know of any good exciting symphoic works to use??

• 3 months later...