BUCCANEERS ANNOUNCE 2008 TEACHING STAFF

READING BUCCANEERS ASSEMBLE WORLD-CLASS STAFF FOR 2008

The Reading Buccaneers are proud to announce that the following world-class design and teaching staff has been assembled for the corps' 2008 season. While we are still finalizing a few additional spots, we are excited to share this team with you.

Staff Coordinator: Carl Ruocco

Program Coordinator: Rich Hammond

Program Consultant: Lee Umberger

Brass Arranger: Jay Bocook

Brass Caption Head: Gino Cipriani

Assistant Caption Head: Mike Britcher

Technicians: Adam Freeman, John Malloy, Steve Fassnacht

Percussion Arranger & Caption Head: Rich Hammond

Front Ensemble Arranger: Mark Lortz

Battery Coordinator: Chris Feist

Technicians: Johnny Trujillo, Joe Bergen, Laura Helmuth

Visual Designer & Caption Head: Bobby Jones

Technicians: Alex Higgins, Chris Vitale

Guard Designer & Caption Head: Steve Vincent

Technicians: Monica Hammond, Lauren Balsamo

In our earlier release showcasing our designers and caption heads, we inadvertently failed to include the incredibly talented Mark Lortz as front ensemble arranger. Mark's writing for the Buccaneers over the past several years has been extraordinary, and we look forward to more great work from him this year. A celebrated composer, arranger, and educator, Mr. Lortz is employed by the Carroll County, Maryland Public Schools, where he oversees the high school's orchestra, concert and marching bands, percussion wind ensemble, color guard and music technology programs. He is also an adjunct music professor at McDaniel College, in Westminster, MD. Lortz holds a Bachelor of Music in percussion performance and a minor in composition and piano from the Peabody Conservatory of the Johns Hopkins University, where he also earned two Master's degrees in music composition and music education.

Prospective and returning members will have the opportunity to meet this exceptional staff at Membership Day 2008, to be held at Twin Valley High School in Elverson, PA on Sunday, November 25, 2007. Registration begins at 11:00 a.m. and the program begins at noon. At Membership Day, the Buccaneers will announce the 2008 program, and attendees will have the opportunity to play and spin with this staff and begin work on the program.

For more information, visit www.readingbuccaneers.org

Jump aboard with the 2008 Reading Buccaneers!

Edited by TomMoore

Congrats Steve Fassnacht! :)

Good lucks Bucs!

Special good luck wishes to two friends and colleagues with the brass staff, Adam Freeman and John Molloy.

Will miss you guys this season, but I know you'll have a great time with your new assignments!

Big shoes to fill.

Best of luck!

Here's to a great 2008 for ALL of DCA!!

Peace,

Dennis

Good lucks Bucs!

Special good luck wishes to two friends and colleagues with the brass staff, Adam Freeman and John Molloy.

Will miss you guys this season, but I know you'll have a great time with your new assignments!

Big shoes to fill.

Best of luck!

Here's to a great 2008 for ALL of DCA!!

Peace,

Dennis

Ditto..

Two really Good young Men there..

I know you guys will do well. I hate saying best of luck etc.. Just be you..

Wow. What an endorsement!

I'm looking forward to meeting these gentlemen and welcoming them.

The depth and quality of talent and good people in this activity never ceases to amaze me!

:)

Congrats to Malloy and Freeman.........Guess which one is named FROGGY !!!! hahaha

Seriously Bucs, These two guys are good friends of mine and you are definately lucky to have them. LOTS of knowledge to pass on to all of you from the two of them..........................

And Malloy has great New York...........

Congrats to Malloy and Freeman.........Guess which one is named FROGGY !!!! hahaha

Seriously Bucs, These two guys are good friends of mine and you are definately lucky to have them. LOTS of knowledge to pass on to all of you from the two of them..........................

And Malloy has great New York...........

Thanks!

We're looking forward to their contributions to the Balance in Blue!

Tank's talents are inspiring. We're fortunate to have Steve and his sister Allison in the Buccaneers family.