Kevin Nix

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we will hear the rest of the staff announcements soon since they have auditions in 2 weeks.

I'll admit I have been impressed with the staff they have put together so far. Looking forward to

hearing what they have planned for 2008.

:lookaround: Hmmmmmmmmm??!!??!!??

Must be patient........must be paaatient :sshh:

Kevin did a great job with Madison last year? What show were you watching? Oh, and I guess a good job means barely making semifinals. I can't wait to see what he does with a corps that has a weaker visual program. OMG, Spirit's gonna win. Kevin's drill may be functional and you may see a few effect moments thrown in there, but remember, Spirit had Michael Gaines a couple of years ago, and what happened with that? 'Nuff said.

Kevin did a great job with Madison last year? What show were you watching? Oh, and I guess a good job means barely making semifinals. I can't wait to see what he does with a corps that has a weaker visual program. OMG, Spirit's gonna win. Kevin's drill may be functional and you may see a few effect moments thrown in there, but remember, Spirit had Michael Gaines a couple of years ago, and what happened with that? 'Nuff said.

WOW!!!!, you really don't have a clue do you....... you really should know what you are talking about before you write about. A couple years ago?... How about 2003 -2006. All Gaines did was write drill..... that was it. You really don't what you are talking about..... 'nuff said!!!

Hey man.....did Spirit's bus run into your car last summer or something? I think Spirit came in 10th in visual performance and visual ensemble at finals.