An Open Letter from a past member of ECJ

THANK YOU!!!! i couldnt agree more, we are all in drum corps to make ourselves better and put in our contribution to the drum corps world. it doesnt matter where you come from, gold medal or no medal, you marched! thats all that matters!!

Jack is a great guy and a very, very good teacher (and I believe he took over the brass line in 2000, not 99)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(buzzer sound)

still wrong

~higher bob~

this so much smacks of Madison last year.

Reports were 150 auditionees total for 135 spaces...denied denied denied.

then months later...after the season...one of the issues the corps had to overcome in their stiving for a 15th place finish..."low audition numbers" "we had about 150 total auditionees."

it's ok...sometimes the truth is painful. sometimes the truth may not be the best for any marketing effort.

but, neither is silence.

so, how about some pictures from camp? I'd love ECJ to show images to disprove these numbers. I'd love to see ECJ shove it in the ears of these reported numbers.

or did everyone forget to bring their cameras?

this so much smacks of Madison last year.

Reports were 150 auditionees total for 135 spaces...denied denied denied.

then months later...after the season...one of the issues the corps had to overcome in their stiving for a 15th place finish..."low audition numbers" "we had about 150 total auditionees."

it's ok...sometimes the truth is painful. sometimes the truth may not be the best for any marketing effort.

but, neither is silence.

so, how about some pictures from camp? I'd love ECJ to show images to disprove these numbers. I'd love to see ECJ shove it in the ears of these reported numbers.

or did everyone forget to bring their cameras?

i had my camera too, but never got around to taking photos.. ill definately do so at the december camp and ill post some on here if im allowed that is..we'll see. im pretty sure the place has already been determined.. but im not going to jump the gun (things might change).

anywho... peace out

but, neither is silence.

Considering the amount of hype we've had to endure for months now, the silence is rather deafening.

Considering the amount of hype we've had to endure for months now, the silence is rather deafening.

Those familiar with the past leadership of the corps never believed the hype...Hopefully the new BOD can change that image. They are going to need a dynamic leader that can make possitive connections with music educators around the state. The East Coast Jazz name alone is not going to be enough of a vehical to get this project back on its feet!