Hornline is filling up!

:devil: Wow what a dilemma! We are growing so quickly that we are running out of horns! After 12-2-07 HCB will temporarily place a hold on the hornline for new members until April 2008! If your interested in joining HCB this is the weekend to do it! We have very limited horns for all sections.

We will be opening the hornline up again for the summer season starting in April 2008 so if you miss the deadline this weekend keep looking at our website, Highcountrybrass.org for news!

The guard is filling up for the winter season too, but they still have several spots available.

We are activley looking for a few folks to play cymbals for the winter guard season and of course the drumline is always ready to add a couple of basses and 1 more snare player to the section.

Thanks to all of the people who keep coming out to join HCB!

See you on the floor in March!

Mike Ryan

:devil: Wow what a dilemma! We are growing so quickly that we are running out of horns! After 12-2-07 HCB will temporarily place a hold on the hornline for new members until April 2008! If your interested in joining HCB this is the weekend to do it! We have very limited horns for all sections.

We will be opening the hornline up again for the summer season starting in April 2008 so if you miss the deadline this weekend keep looking at our website, Highcountrybrass.org for news!

The guard is filling up for the winter season too, but they still have several spots available.

We are activley looking for a few folks to play cymbals for the winter guard season and of course the drumline is always ready to add a couple of basses and 1 more snare player to the section.

Thanks to all of the people who keep coming out to join HCB!

See you on the floor in March!

Mike Ryan

Hey Mike Ryan!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with your recruiting...

Hey Mike Ryan!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with your recruiting...

Hey Mike! I try to post "as the other Mike Ryan"! LOL!

I hear we have a lot in common to, Good looking contra players that are totally modest, shy and reserved. (this is just a rumor I heard) Don't know for sure about you but I know this all applies to me! LMAO

Mike

Hey Mike! I try to post "as the other Mike Ryan"! LOL!

I hear we have a lot in common to, Good looking contra players that are totally modest, shy and reserved. (this is just a rumor I heard) Don't know for sure about you but I know this all applies to me! LMAO

Mike

Too funny but true LOL

anyway good luck with your corps hope to meet you one of these days...