Bushwacker Rehearsal

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa, you and me both!!

The ballad is really cool...listening yet again as I type.

If they could do "Satisfaction", "Jumping Jack Flash", or "She's So Cold", I would listen 24/7!!

Directions to Old Bridge High School

From the North & East

Take the Garden State Parkway southbound to exit 123 for US 9 southbound. Continue

approximately ¾ of a mile and bear left onto RT-34 South (signs for RT-34 S/Matawan).

In one mile, bear right onto CR-699 South/Spring Hill Road. Follow to the end and make

a right onto Cottrell Road. Follow to the traffic light (Police station on the right) and make

a left onto Route 516. Follow approximately 1 mile. Old Bridge High School will be on

your right at the next traffic light. Follow the driveway to the large building in the rear of

the property, and park to the left near the buses.

From the South

Take the Garden State Parkway northbound to exit 120. At the top of the exit ramp, turn

right and continue to the 1st traffic light. Turn right onto CR 689 - Cliffwood Rd and

continue to the first light. Bear left at the light onto Morristown Rd and continue to its

terminus. Merge onto NJ 34 north. Continue approximately 1/2 mile to CR 687 - Cottrell

Rd. Continue on Cottrell Rd for about one mile and make a left onto Route 516. Follow

approximately 1 mile. Old Bridge High School will be on your right at the next traffic light.

Follow the driveway to the large building in the rear of the property, and park to the left

near the buses.

From SE PA

Take the PA Turnpike (I-276) eastbound into New Jersey.

Continue on the NJ Turnpike Extension (I-276) and merge onto the NJ Turnpike

northbound. Take exit 9 for Route 18 South. Continue on Route 18 for approximately 5

miles. Take the exit toward Matawan/Route 516 East. Continue on Route 516 for 6

miles. Old Bridge High School will be on your right at the fifth traffic light. Follow the

driveway to the large building in the rear of the property, and park to the left near the

buses.

From Central PA

Take I-78 eastbound into New Jersey. Continue to exit 29 and merge onto I-287

southbound. Take I-287 southbound to its terminus and merge onto NJ 440

northbound. Exit onto the Garden State Parkway southbound. Continue with 'From the

North & East' directions.

From NE PA

Take I-80 eastbound into New Jersey. Continue to exit 43 and merge onto I-287

southbound. Take I-287 southbound to exit 37 for NJ 24 eastbound. Continue on NJ 24

eastbound to its terminus and merge onto I-78 eastbound, local lanes. Continue 5 miles

on I-78 eastbound and take exit 52 for the Garden State Parkway southbound. Continue

with 'From the North & East' directions.

Bump.

You want a good ballad, we got it. Now come play it with us on the 16th!

Keyport or Harrison?

:thumbup:

When I marched with the Jersey Cyclones (Jr Corps early/mid 1960s). They practicticed in both Keypot and Matawan. But also were announced as from Perth Amboy, because they had a VFW or AL sponsor there.

So I guess things don't change a lot in that area.

1 week left! See everyone soon!