Fusion "Core" Announces 2008 Production

FUSION 2008 SEASON KICKS OFF!!!

On Saturday, December 1st, past and future Fusion-ites converged on Rahway High School for only the 2nd Open House in the corps' short history. The weather was chilly, but what was going on inside the school was certainly HOT enough to get the ol' drum corps juices flowing!

The day began with registration and a great lunch provided by Fusion supporters. Returning veteran members and staff, both old and new, made their way around introducing themselves and getting to know all of the new folks coming in the door. With full bellies and building anticipation, everyone made their way into the auditorium to officially kick off the 08 season.

Musical selections the "Core" will be performing this year was announced by Chris Kilian, Program Coordinator/Brass Arranger ..... Read More

There are still openings in all sections, so if you are interested in being a part of a motivated, fun, championship caliber organization…come check us out! For more information you can email us at fusioncoredirect@gmail.com or visit our website and fill out our form at Fusion Membership

JOIN THE FUSION REVOLUTION!!

Fractal Speak. Great tune. Can't wait to hear this on a drum corps field. :dry:

I can't wait to hear it come out of my horn correctly!!!!!!!!!

It's fun stuff to practice, that's for sure!!!

I can't wait to hear it come out of my horn correctly!!!!!!!!!

It's fun stuff to practice, that's for sure!!!

Hol, you said the same thing last year about how you cant wait to hear it come out of your horn correctly, only difference was you said it in August!! :thumbup: j/k

I love the music this year, If the first couple of minutes of music we have is a sign of things to come then I will need to do some serious practicing.

Hol, you said the same thing last year about how you cant wait to hear it come out of your horn correctly, only difference was you said it in August!! :tongue: j/k

I love the music this year, If the first couple of minutes of music we have is a sign of things to come then I will need to do some serious practicing.

I havent' had coffee yet, I'll get back to you on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: ( i love these little smileys!!)

Update, although probably not worthy of a complete press release of its own...

...but our winter schedule through the end of March is now posted on our website at http://fusioncorenj.homestead.com/Schedule.html

A lot of people have contacted me about it because they want to come on out and check things out...well, it's up there now so I hope to see you there!

Edited by DMCK

Whoa, lay off the big letters and coffee a bit there Ralph :tongue::worthy:

WOW NO FULL WEEKENDS TILL THE 2ND WEEK OF MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shedevil:

AND JUST TWICE A MONTH FOR ONE DAY FOR THE THE NEXT TWO MONTHS. :worthy:

NOW THATS A SCHEDULE I AND A LOT OF OTHER MEMBERS COULD HANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!

DRUM CORE AND LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :innocent:

NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I STAY IN MY ROOM AS LONG AS I CAN!?!?!?!?!?!?? HE'S HOME LIKE THIS ALLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :innocent::shedevil::tongue::worthy: