OnQ. OffSchedule.

OnQ.org. It's still a pretty little scrolling thing and the commercial is fun to watch and all, but...is it "Fall 2007" yet?

Anyone know what's up?

You need to brush up on your equinoxes and solstices. Winter doesn't start until December 21.

There will be a presence at the massive Midwest Clinic (for band directors) in Chicago in a couple weeks.

Yeah - just cause it was like 7 degrees this morning when I was driving to work doesn't mean that Fall is over. :innocent:

Hey, just because we both choose to live in Chicagoland doesn't mean that some fans don't live in the south or southwest. And when we're laughing at them for putting up with temperatures over 100 degrees, we're basking in the comfy upper 90s.

Hey, just because we both choose to live in Chicagoland doesn't mean that some fans don't live in the south or southwest. And when we're laughing at them for putting up with temperatures over 100 degrees, we're basking in the comfy upper 90s.

Not this year...I'll be on tour! :innocent:

I just moved from deep desert New Mexico to Chicago myself a few months ago...this is the kind of week I look outside and keep asking myself why. Thanks for rubbing it in :innocent:

Edited by troon8

Yeah, onQ will come around about the same time as we find the WMDs in Iraq ...

A little off topic but, speaking of things that are "coming in 2007/08" what ever happened to the new Jupiter marching brass/perc.